Monday, June 04, 2007
It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that the 3rd International Edn of my book is out.I want to thank all my readers for their encouragement and constant feedback.6000 copies of the earlier editions were sold in a period of two years which is a record among the sales of short books on Forensic Medicine.
This Book is now sold in Mauritius, Nepal and Russian Federation apart from India
The Third Edition have been extensively reviewed by Forensic Experts from USA,UK, Australia.It has also received praise from a senior IPS officer,director of a PG Coaching Institute,Topper in Delhi PG exam and an aspiring medical Student.
Their Reviews are As Follows:
“It is really a simple and concise handbook on Forensic Medicine. It is awfully useful in homicide investigation for busy investigation officers.”
Shri Tajender Luthra, IPS
Additional Commissioner of Police,
" THIS BOOK IS A MUST HAVE FOR ALL PG ASPIRANTS, DR SETH IS BOTH A GREAT TEACHER & A GREAT AUTHOR"
DR SUMER K SETHI,
MBBS, MD (RADIODIAGNOSIS)
COURSE DIRECTOR, DAMS
DELHI ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
AUTHOR OF FAMOUS "REVIEW OF RADIOLOGY' IN SAME SERIES
"THE BOOK IS EVERY STUDENT'S DELIGHT AS IT HAS FILLED A VOID OF A BOOK THAT SINGLE-HANDEDLY COVERS ALL THE TOPICS IN FORENSIC MEDICINE WITH THE DETAILS PRECISELY TO AN EXTENT THAT IS NEEDED FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS.
IT VERY WELL DE BURDENS THE PRESSURES OF TIME AND LEARNING EXPANSE IN THE ALREADY OVERLOADED AND TAXED LIFE OF A MEDICAL STUDENT."
A "can't afford to miss" book
I READ IT LIKE MY BIBLE
Dr. Parul Gupta
2nd Rank Delhi PG
LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE
"REVIEW OF FORENSIC MEDICINE IS ONE OF THE BEST POCKET BOOKS FOR INDIAN MEDICAL GRADUATES, IT HAS ALL THE NEEDED POINTS IN LEAST NUMBER OF PAGES “
DR ISHA GUPTA
MBBS STUDENT & PG ASPIRANT
LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE
The whole spectrum of forensic medicine is covered
The MCQs themselves are well thought out and laid out nicely.
On the whole it is a fine book suitable for students of forensic medicine
I would think that this book is the sort of book one reads one last time on the day before the exam!”
Dr. Gyan C. A. Fernando
MBBS, FRCPath, DMJ
Home Office Forensic Pathologist
Devon and Cornwall
“Student quick pocket guide for forensic medicine and forensic toxicology examination”
Dr. Javed Khan
California Department of Justice
Bureau of Forensic Services
Riverside Crime Laboratory
13723 Stockbrook RoadMoreno Valely, CA 92553, USA
This slim volume is an excellent summary of the important points of forensic medicine.
This is a user friendly book, easy and quick to read, and small enough to carry with you. It covers all fields of forensic medicine .It is an excellent companion to larger volumes on the forensic medicine and pathology.
Dr. Jenny Ball
46 Webster Street
Review of Forensic Medicine” by Dr. Sumit Seth (PEEPEE Publishers, New Delhi) is a refreshing departure from the traditional text books on Forensic Medicine. In each of the fourteen chapters of this small concise book the author has explained the intricacies of various facets of Forensic Medicine in a very simple and lucid manner followed by a set of possible Multiple Choice Questions with their answers at the bottom of each page.
Professor P.K. Chattopadhyay
Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
- Punjab Govt Model School Slapper,Himachal Pradesh(KG class till 3rd Std)
- SRS Mission School Janak Puri Delhi (4th til 6th Std)
- Govt Boys Senior Secondary School ,Janak Puri Delhi (7th and 8th )
- Maharaja Agarsain Model School(9th till 12th),Pitam Pura Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College,New Delhi(MBBS)
- Lady Hardinge Medical College,New Delhi(MD Forensic Medicine)
- Vaji-Ram and Ravi ,Coaching Institute fot Civil Services
- British Council Business English School
- Re-Birth Art of Living Course
- Inlingua School of Languages(French)
- Lal Bhadur Shastri National Academy of Administration(78th Foundation Course)
- Foreign Service Institute,Akbar Bhawan New Delhi
- IDSA New Delhi
- ICCR New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,New Delhi
- RIS,New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management ,Banglore
- Bureau of Parlimentry Studies,Sansad Bhawan
- Banker's training College,RBI Mumbai
- Antonio Nebrija University Madrid,Spain
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid :: UCM